For a better experience please change your browser to CHROME, FIREFOX, OPERA or Internet Explorer.
General terms and conditions
- When you use this service, you are obliged to comply with the terms of this agreement.
- It is forbidden to use the service in any way that violates the laws of The State of Qatar and the laws of any country where Doha auction services are available.
- The use of this service is prohibited by any non-human user, except for non-human users of the following companies only:
- All contents of this service are intellectual property rights reserved for The Doha Auction and are prohibited from being used in any way by any third parties.
- The means of communication with advertisers are only permitted for the purpose of purchasing the declared item.
- The service is not allowed to be used for the purpose of collecting information such as email, mobile numbers or otherwise.
- The site does not provide any warranty for any business operation.
- A proper name must be selected during the registration process.
- The member is obliged not to share his membership information with anyone.
- Doha Auction is committed to taking the necessary standards for data protection and preservation, The Internet is not a 100% secure way to keep confidential information.
- The Service exchanges some information with your device for the purpose of providing the service to you.
- The site uses statistical software such as Google Analytics to develop and improve the service.
- The advertised ad must be only a good or service.
- It is forbidden to advertise any item that falls on the list of prohibited goods in Qatar.
- The ad must be full of detail and in the correct section.
- The site has the right to delete any ad without mentioning the reason for the deletion.
- Copies of any ad are prohibited from the site.
- Any part of any ad on the site is prohibited from being used.
- The advertiser is obliged to have the images added in the ad for the same advertised item.
- The Advertiser is obliged not to add more than 5 ads on the site for the same item.
Terms of reply and advertiser’s question
- You must be obliged not to add any response that falls within the list of prohibited replies.
Terms of private messages
- You should be committed not to send any message that is on the blocked message list.